Fall Development Academy
Now in its second year, the Capital Soccer Club Fall Development Academy is an 8 week program for girls and boys at the middle school ages and below. The program focuses on the development of each and every player and provides a platform for expression through scrimmages, small-sided games, and tournament play. It is our goal to provide a premiere experience for all of our players at the U8 through U14 age groups.
Unlike our Winter and Spring sessions which emphasize group/team training in preparation for league and competition play, the Fall Academy has an increased emphasis on the individual player. Coaches will train players in small groups with a focus on improving all areas of the player’s “technical toolbox.” There is, of course, still plenty of play involved!
Players will attend two training sessions per week and play a variety of soccer-related activities on Sundays including small-sided games and organized scrimmages. There will also be one in-state and one out-of-state tournament for all fully-rostered teams, as well as opportunities for game day visits to college programs in our area.
* The 2012 Fall Academy will begin Sunday Aug. 26 and continue through Oct 19.
* All players from Capital Soccer Club’s U-8 through U-14 are eligible for the Academy.
- Tuition: $300 Plus the cost of club uniform
- Payable in two installments of $150 (August 8th and October 1st)
- Installment Payment Plan: Available through approval of the club director. Please contact George Cook (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
- Register for the Fall Academy
For more information on the Fall Development Academy contact Program Director Craig Stone at email@example.com.