Fall Development Academy
Now in its third year, the CSC Fall Development Academy is an 8 week program for girls and boys at the middle school ages and below. The program focuses on the development of each and every player and provides a platform for expression through scrimmages, small-sided games, and soccer-related activities. It is our goal to provide a premiere experience for all players at the U8 through U14 age groups. For full details on the program, refer to our Fall Brochure
Unlike traditional training sessions which emphasize group/team training in preparation for league and competition play, the Fall Academy has an increased emphasis on the individual player. Coaches will train players in small groups with a focus on improving all areas of the player’s “technical toolbox.” There is, of course, still plenty of play involved!
Players will attend two training sessions per week and play a variety of soccer-related activities on Sundays including small-sided games, street soccer, organized scrimmages, and college days (our players will be hosted by at least one local college for a game day experience). All U-12, U-11, and U-10 players will take part in the Liam & Solon Bailey Memorial Tournament in Stowe, Vt, on Sept 28 & 29. U-8 players (numbers dependent) may also take part in the jamboree. For further details on the philosophy of the Academy and our approach to training players please read the accompanying Fall Academy Brochure
- The 2013 Fall Development Academy will begin Sunday Aug. 25 and continue through Oct 20.
- The Academy is open to all players (not just Capital Soccer Club players)
- Tuition: $235
- Payable in two installments ($135 on August 25th and $100 on October 1st)
- Installment Payment Plan: Available through approval of the club director. Please contact George Cook (email@example.com) for details.
- Register for the Fall Academy
For more information on the Fall Development Academy contact Program Director Craig Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org.