U10’s: $1250 (no increase in club tuition for the 2020-21 club season)
U11’s - U19’s: $1425 (no increase in club tuition for the 2020-21 club season)
Payment Policies: Payment policies will be strictly enforced. Capital Soccer Club will email out reminders approximately 10 days prior to the due date of each installment. Reminders will also be posted on the club’s social networking outlets and families can always check their balances on their GOTSoccer account. All payments are non-refundable. NOTE: Capital Soccer Club accepts payments via our GOTsoccer/Transfirst system. CSC tuition payments are processed by credit card only (Visa, Mastercard, & American Express). This is new for the 2019-2020 club season. Your card will be charged accordingly, aligned with the dates and amounts established above. Your statement will reflect a transaction from GOTsoccer/Transfirst.
Tuition as the first priority: The player & families first financial priority is club tuition. Capital Soccer Club offer’s many other activities that a player can participate in. However, a player is not allowed to start, or attend, one of these activities unless the player’s club tuition is current and in good standing with the club. Examples of extra activities are soccer related events in the fall, international trips, pre-season tournaments, additional tournaments, etc. The club will not allow players to participate in any extra events unless his/her tuition is in alignment with the tuition schedule noted above. Both the club tuition, and the extra activity tuition, must be paid by the assigned due date in order for the player to participate.
Unpaid Fees: Players with fees that are ten days past due, and have not established a payment plan or requested a scholarship by the published due date will be placed in delinquent status until their financial obligation has been resolved. A player in delinquent status may not be rostered, issued a player pass, or participate in practices, games, or tournaments. We ask families to communicate directly with us in a timely manner to work out any financial issues related to club tuition and fees. A player will be reinstated when all past due club fees have been paid and on schedule. Parents & players cannot participate in, and benefit from, the services that the club provides without paying the fees associated with the services they are receiving.
Scholarships: If you are interested in applying for a scholarship please contact CSC Director George Cook, by email at email@example.com for an application. Applications must be received before September 1, 2019:
What is NOT COVERED by player fees
· Uniforms: All players new to the club will need to purchase a new uniform for this season. Approximate cost will be $165 per kit
· Additional club & team apparel
· Lodging and expenses for travel of player, parents, & family members
· Indoor soccer leagues from November through the end of February
· Additional outdoor leagues (Example: Region I League)
· Camps or other special training events (such as the club spring training weekend.)
· Additional indoor or outdoor tournaments (Including the Region 1 Tournament if the team wins the VT State Cup) NOTE: If the team does win the Vermont State Cup (or earns a bid via the Wild Card), a $125 per player cost will be assessed to each player to assist in offsetting the cost of the Region 1 Tournament expenses. The Vermont State Cup is part of the USYSA National Tournament Series. Teams who win the Vermont State Cup will advance to the USYSA Regional Tournament. In addition, teams may earn a Wild Card to the Regional Tournament as well. The dates for this trip have been historically from June 30th through July 5th. Capital Soccer Club teams who enter the VT State Cup should have the Regional Tournament dates on their personal calendars well in advance. All CSC teams who enter State Cup, and advance to the Regional Tournament (either with a State Cup Championship, or Wild Card) are expected to attend the Regional Tournament.
· A Capital Soccer Club team that wins, or advances at the USYSA Region 1 Tournament will play for the USYSA National Championship, in Frisco (Texas). The dates of that event have historically been July 25th through July 31st
· Capital Soccer Club teams who withdraw from the VT State Cup, Region 1 National Championship, or National Championship will be fined & sanctioned by Vermont Soccer Association and USYSA Region 1.
· Expenses incurred for travel outside of the country on club trips.
· (Please Note: There are situations, like travel outside the country and the Region I Tournament where teams are encouraged to fund raise money in order to defray expenses related to these events).
Did you know?