Fall Development Academy
Now in its fifth year, the CSC Fall Development Academy is an 8 week program for girls and boys at the middle school ages and below. The program focuses on the development of each and every player and provides a platform for expression through scrimmages, small-sided games, and soccer-related activities. It is our goal to provide a premiere experience for all players at the U8 through U14 age groups.
Unlike traditional training sessions which emphasize group/team training in preparation for league and competition play, the Fall Academy has an increased emphasis on the individual player. Coaches will train players in small groups with a focus on improving all areas of the player’s “technical toolbox.” There is, of course, still plenty of play involved!
Players will attend two training sessions per week and play a variety of soccer-related activities on Sundays including small-sided games, street soccer, organized scrimmages, and college days (our players will be hosted by at least one in state college for a game day experience). All U-10 and U12 players will take part in the Liam & Solon Bailey Memorial Tournament in Stowe, Vt, on Sept 27th.
- The 2015 Fall Development Academy will begin Monday, Aug. 31st and continue through Sunday, Oct 23rd.
- U8 Boys and Girls – Monday’s and Wednesday’s
- U10 Boys and Girls – Monday’s and Wednesday’s
- U12 Boys and Girls – Tuesday’s and Thursday’s
- U13 and U14 Boys and Girls – Saturday’s and Sunday’s
- All players will meet on Sunday’s for intra program matches
- The Academy is open to all players (not just Capital Soccer Club players)
- Tuition: $250
- Payable in two installments ($125 on September 1st and $125 on October 1st)
- Click Here To Register
- Installment Payment Plan: Available through approval of the club director. Please contact George Cook (email@example.com) for details.