For the novice coach or those wishing to gain more insight into coaching methodology, techniques, and tactics, this 7-week course will help you become a more knowledgeable, aware, and organized teacher of the Game. The course will cover practice planning, coaching technique, small group tactics, and team management, as well as other topics of particular interest to the participants. The course will primarily be held in the classroom, with practice coaching and observation opportunities built into the course as well. Note: for a small administrative fee, participants may earn a USSF “E” License from this course. Some additional take-home work will be required for E License candidates.
Come interact with and learn from the area’s most experienced coaches in a relaxed, cordial, informative atmosphere!
* Clinics begin Sunday, 3/3/13
* 7 Consecutive Classes (no class on Easter Sunday, 3/31)
* Instructors: Peter Kim, George Cook, David Saward
* Tuition: $100, or $115 for participants wishing to earn the USSF “E” License
* All applications and payment due NO LATER than March 1st, 2013
* Register by contacting us directly at Peter@capitalsoccer.net or 802.238.2703