Technical ability must be developed at an early age, and the future of soccer in Vermont is based on the improved skill level of its youth players.
Capital Soccer provides outstanding technical training and instruction to youth players ages 6-11, offering experienced coaching, top-level equipment, and a low participant to staff ratio. During the seven-week session, players will develop basic individual skills as well as team fundamentals.
What the instruction covers:
The curriculum is adjusted according to the ability level of each class, including development of physical and mental aspects of the game as well as coordination-building. The techniques of passing, dribbling, receiving, and shooting are covered. Each class will end with supervised small-sided match play to review the day’s topic. The Capital Soccer staff forms a player-coach ratio of 13:1 or better. Max enrollment: 30 players/clinic.
All players are expected to bring sneakers or turf shoes, shorts, a shirt, shinguards, and a soccer ball to every clinic.
Choosing the right clinic:
Please sign up players for the appropriate age classification, or consult the directors. Each class is limited in size, and formed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Clinics begin Tuesday, 3/3/15, and Wednesday, 3/4/15
- 7 Consecutive Classes
- U-8 (6-8yrs) Session I: Tuesday, 5:30-6:30pm
- U-8 (6-8yrs) Session II: Wednesday, 4:30-5:30pm
- U-11 (9-11yrs) Session I: Wednesday, 5:30-6:30pm
- Tuition: $115/session
- All applications and payment due NO LATER than March 2nd, 2015
- Register online using our Blue Sombrero registration system