Youth Afterschool Camps
Capital Soccer provides outstanding training and instruction to youth players through our programs for players ages 4 and 5 (Junior Dragons), and for players in 1st through 6th grade (Youth After School Camps), offering experienced coaching and a low participant to staff ratio. Beginning on March 28th, each class will meet twice a week (on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s). Classes will meet through the end of April, finishing on Thursday, April 27th). Each session consists of 10 total classes.
What the instruction covers:
The curriculum is adjusted according to the ability level of each class, including development of physical and mental aspects of the game as well as coordination-building. The techniques of passing, dribbling, receiving, and shooting are covered. Each class will end with supervised small-sided match play to review the day’s topic. The Capital Soccer staff forms a player-coach ratio of 13:1 or better. Max enrollment: 25 players/clinic.
All players are expected to bring sneakers or turf shoes, shorts, a shirt, shinguards, and a soccer ball to every clinic.
Choosing the right clinic:
Please sign up players for the appropriate age classification, or consult the directors. Each class is limited in size, and formed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- 10 Classes begin Tuesday 3/28/17
- 1st & 2nd Grade: Session 1 3:00-4:00 PM
- 1st & 2nd Grade: Session 2 4:00-5:00 PM
- 3rd & 4th Grade: Session 1 4:00-5:00 PM
- 3rd & 4th Grade: Session 2 5:00-6:00 PM
- 5th & 6th Grade: Session 1 5:00-6:00 PM
- Tuition: $160/session
- All applications and payment due NO LATER than March 27th, 2017
- Register online using our Blue Sombrero registration system