Capital Soccer is excited to offer 7v7 indoor soccer at the Stowe Arena! The five-week youth league and seven-week adult league will kick off at the end of March, and the short and action-packed season of indoor play will culminate with the league champion being crowned in early May.
This non-boarded, small-sided (6 field players and 1 goalkeeper) league will be played on Field Turf inside the Stowe arena. All of the 50-mintue matches will be officiated by professional referees, and standings will be updated weekly on the Capital Soccer web site.
League play begins the first week of April.
- Team fee
- Youth: $640 + $38.40 (6% Vermont sales tax) = $678.40 plus VSA registration**
- Adult: $896 + $53.76 (6% Vermont sales tax) = $949.76 plus VSSA registration
- $300 deposit due by March 15th
- VSA/VSSA Registration = $4 per youth player, $15 per Adult player (Note, players already registered with the state association for indoor play for 2015 do not have to pay this fee again)
- U-10 Co-Ed: Sunday
- U-12 Girls: Sunday
- U-14 Girls: Sunday
- U-12 Boys: Sunday
- U-14 Boys: Sunday
- High School Boys: Saturday
- Women: Thursday
- High School Girls: Saturday
- Men’s: Monday
- Adult Coed: Wednesday
- Deadline to apply for the Stowe 7v7 league is March 15